Days of Action Rally for Gil!
Chino Valley Democratic Club Calendar
Please contact Jim Gallagher Club Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding the Club or this website. Your comments and questions are appreciated.
We want you to join us at our next special monthly hybrid in person/ or online meeting, Monday September 11, 2023 at 7:00 pm!
The Chino Valley Democratic Club will meet on Monday, September 11, at 7 pm, in a hybrid in-person/ Zoom online meeting. The Club recommends participants contact email@example.com for the location or go to the Zoom link https://tinyurl.com/f47tjtj4 and join at the designated date and time, Monday, September 11 at 7:00 pm. It is recommended participants join the meeting 10-15 minutes before the meeting starts.
Discussion topics will include updates on the state lawsuit on our local school district board, Senate District 22, local campaigns, and the state party Executive Board.
The Public is invited to join the online Zoom or the in-person meeting. Participants will be placed on mute until designated Q& A time is allotted. Club membership is also available on request.
For more information write firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see all Democrats at our new meeting location in Chino.
To join in person, write to email@example.com for the address.
Copy and paste into your calendar
- Attorney General Bonta Announces Lawsuit Challenging Chino Valley Unified School District’s Forced Outing Policy September 6, 2023
- Spotlight on State Superintendent of Public Instruction August 3, 2023
- Investing in America July 5, 2023
- Locally Elected School Boards Are Failing June 5, 2023
- Key facts about Americans and guns – (Pew research Center) May 3, 2023
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Monthly Newsletter